Watch the Video:
We can’t predict the future, but we can plan for it.
Our partner Financial Planning Ministry (FPM) takes the mystery out of estate planning, guiding you and your family through a straightforward process that helps you design a legacy plan that blesses your family, and honors God.
Vineyard Cincinnati will be hosting two FREE Seminars for Vineyard attendees to help you learn about the advantages of a Living Trust. Information provided will help you learn how to pass on your assets, save your beneficiary's time and money, avoid the high cost of probate, and provide you with peace of mind.
This is a FREE, no-obligation seminar for Vineyard attendees hosted by our long-term partner organization Financial Planning Ministry.
*Childcare is provided. Payment for the childcare service is taken at the door. Cash or Check only. $5 per child, $10 for 2 or more children.
Childcare registration will close on Wednesday November 9th.
Register for the In-Person Seminar taking place in the Big Room Saturday November 12th!
Register for the Online Seminar taking place online Tuesday November 15th!
Who would benefit from this seminar?
- Single adults
- Single parent or multiple parent households
- Why have a Will?
- What are the advantages of a Living Trust?
- Who should consider having a Living Trust?
- How you can gain assurance that, upon your death, your guardianship wishes for minor children and distribution of your valuables are fulfilled as you desire?
- How you can avoid the expensive and time consuming process of probate.
- How you can bless charities of your choice while not decreasing gifts to heirs.
After attending this seminar, Vineyard attendees will have the opportunity to meet one on one with a qualified estate consultant to prepare your estate plan.
We look forward to seeing you there!About Financial Planning Ministry - FPM, a not-for-profit established in 1982, has been successful in removing the doubt and confusion surrounding estate planning and charitable donations.