Together, we are navigating uncharted waters. Though our health, families and finances are being tested, there are practical ways we can embrace God’s peace (that passes understanding). Estate planning is one of them.
Our partner Financial Planning Ministry (FPM) takes the mystery out of estate planning, guiding you and your family through a straightforward process that helps you design a legacy plan that blesses your family, and honors God.
Vineyard Cincinnati will be hosting a FREE Seminar to help you learn about the advantages of a Living Trust. Information provided will help you learn how to pass on your assets, save your beneficiary's time and money, avoid the high cost of probate, and provide you with peace of mind.
This is a no-obligation, no-cost seminar hosted by our long-term partner organization Financial Planning Ministry.
- Why have a Will?
- What are the advantages of a Living Trust?
- Who should consider having a Living Trust?
- How you can gain assurance that, upon your death, your guardianship wishes for minor children and distribution of your valuables are fulfilled as you desire?
- How you can avoid the expensive and time consuming process of probate.
- How you can bless charities of your choice while not decreasing gifts to heirs.
After attending this seminar, Vineyard attendees will have the opportunity to meet one on one with a qualified estate consultant to prepare your estate plan.
About Financial Planning Ministry - FPM, a not-for-profit established in 1982, has been successful in removing the doubt and confusion surrounding estate planning and charitable donations.