Are there areas in your life in which you would welcome the wisdom of someone who has gone before you, or perhaps you have wisdom that comes from experience that you're willing to share?
Are you interested in community that extends beyond your age group, community that is rooted in a shared love of Jesus, not just a common set of circumstances?
We have so much to learn from each other and more to offer than we might realize.
Vineyard Cincinnati Men & Women: you're invited to the Life Groups Team GENERATIONS Retreat.
You will discover what you need and what you have to offer, who's coming up behind you and who is out ahead.
You can expect to:
- enjoy time set aside for YOU, away from obligations and distractions.
- connect with Vineyard Cincinnati attenders of all ages and participate in community building.
- reflect on where you've been and where you're going in your faith journey.
- spend time in worship and prayer.
- engage in great conversation with old friends and new.
- leave feeling more connected to yourself, others, and your church.
The retreat will be held at Hueston Woods Lodge & Conference Center, five miles from Miami University.
The main Conference Room is 3,000 square feet, which allows for 100 participants to be socially distanced.
ADDRESS: 5201 Lodge Rd. College Corner OH 45003
DATES: Friday-Saturday, March 5 & 6, 2021
- Single: $190/person (1 person/room)
- Double: $130/person (2 persons/room)
- Triple: $105/person (3 persons/room)
- Quad: $95.00/person (4 persons/room)
**IF REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE PERSON, FULL REGISTRATION FEE DUE AT CHECKOUT. HOWEVER, YOU MAY REGISTER YOURSELF & CHOOSE "DOUBLE," "TRIPLE," OR "QUAD" AND PAY FOR ONLY YOURSELF. ENTER NAMES OF ROOMMATES IN APPROPRIATE FIELD.**
OPTIONAL: Second night stay with NO programming or meals ($142.00/room)
OPTIONAL: Boxed Lunch option for dinner at time of check in (pricing varies)
Registration Fee Includes:
- Lodging for Friday evening
- Cookie break after Friday's session
- Breakfast on Saturday morning
- Lunch on Saturday afternoon
- Conference Room space for sessions and breakout groups
- Conference materials
Registration Deadline: February 17, 2021
We only have 100 spots, so be sure to register below today!