RichLife Coaching (Money Coaches and Legacy Coaches) can help answer some of the questions you may have about money and your finances.
- Can I ever get out of debt?
- I have a complex and irregular income situation, so how do I budget with sound stewardship principles?
- My basic needs are taken care of, so how can I do more for God with my money?
- What does the Bible say about giving - and why should I trust that...really?
- We’re getting married...can we make it?
- Can our marriage survive these arguments about money?
- How will I pay my student loans?
- How do I pay for this emergency expense?
- Will I have enough to retire?
- How can I have a “private” conversation about my finances within the church?
- How will I make ends meet as a single parent?
- Can I manage money well enough to become more generous?
Get Information about RichLife Coaching: God’s Money, God’s Way
2 Corinthians 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
Listen, my beloved brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he promised to those who love him?
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over very much. Enter into the joy of your master.’