NEW Message Series: DIRECT MESSAGE
Mother's Day Weekend
May 8 & 9, 2021
Do you wish you could hear from God? Same! God has a direct message for you. The Bible is not just a text book to study, it is actually a love letter from God.
This weekend, Matt Massey is kicking off the NEW message series, DIRECT MESSAGE. We're also looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day with you! Show the Mom in your life just how special she is by going to church with her. This may be the best gift of all! Bring the whole family and join us in-person or online this weekend.
Attending in-person? Here's what you need to know:
- Be sure to wear a face covering within the building.
- Rows are no longer reserved, but please keep two seats empty between each family.
- Need additional space for social distancing? We’ve got you covered! Ushers will be ready to assist you.
- Bring your own coffee (BYOC)
- We're sanitizing the seats in the auditorium, kids' areas and other common areas regularly.
KIDS & STUDENTS
Vineyard Kids classes are available infants through 5th grade in the Main Building on Sundays at 9:30am & 11:30am. Kids should stay with their families in the Main Service if attending on Saturday evening.
Students: Students in grades 6-12 are invited to a Student Service at 11:30am in the Student Union.
more In-Person info
Get to know our Lead Pastor, Matt Massey.
Kids Online Service