Spring Message Series: FORMED
April 26 & 27, 2021
This weekend, Beth Guckenberger continues the FORMED message series by exploring how redemption impacts every area of our lives. How does redemption form us and the way we interact?
What forms your life? Your work, family, or friends? While these are all good things, are they the BEST thing to form your life and your story?
Together, we'll look at the four parts of the Gospel that form our lives: creation, separation, redemption and adoption.
Attending in-person? Here's what you need to know:
- Be sure to wear a face covering within the building.
- Rows are no longer reserved, but please keep two seats empty between each family.
- Bring your own coffee (BYOC)
- We're sanitizing the seats in the auditorium, kids' areas and other common areas regularly.
- Need additional space for social distancing? We’ve got you covered! Ushers will be ready to assist you.
KIDS & STUDENTS
Vineyard Kids classes are available infants through 5th grade in the Main Building on Sundays at 9:30am & 11:30am. Kids should stay with their families in the Main Service if attending on Saturday evening.
Students: Students in grades 6-12 are invited to a Student Service at 11:30am in the Student Union.
more In-Person info
Get to know our Lead Pastor, Matt Massey.
Kids Online Service