Kids Online Videos
Back to All
Watching from home? Your giving is important to ongoing ministry at the Vineyard. Follow this link to give online:
We want your kids to have a church experience too. Resources have been made available online, including a video just for them!
Vineyard Kids Experience
How should we react when the world is afraid? This weekend, Pastor Rob speaks on choosing faith over fear.
• Fear will cause us to draw inward.
The Christian response: Stay outward focused.
• Fear causes us to hoard:
The Christian response: Keep Giving!
• Fear causes us to DREAD the future.
The Christian response to dread: HOPE
• The best definition I’ve ever heard of anxiety is “imagining the future without Jesus in it.”
• Fear causes paralysis Christian Response is to KEEP GOING.
• We have good reason not to be afraid. Our reason is a person and that person is Jesus and Jesus will never leave us!
• It’s not a matter of “if” you are going to be afraid, it’s “when”. How will you respond?
• We as Christians don’t have to deny that there’s trouble in the world.