If you or your spouse are age 55+ you're invited to join us! As our child raising and career demands are winding down, we may be in a unique position where we have more time, flexibility, and resources at our disposal than ever before. We may also encounter some difficult challenges as we maneuver through this life stage.
Team up with others in the 55+ Community and be encouraged to live a life of purpose as we make the most of this season of our lives. Check out our current groups and class offerings below.
Are you on Facebook? Join our Vineyard Cincinnati 55+ Facebook Group! Stay up-to-date on what's happening in this group, connect with others, and see photos from events.
Daytime Bible Study
Join us for a regular Bible study on Tuesday mornings from 10:30am-12noon in Area 2.4 (Vineyard Kids area near the Big Room).
God's Word offers practical help for all stages of our lives. Together we will discover how He has designed us to live our lives to the fullest!
If you are not available during the day, we also have a Tuesday evening study. For more information, please contact Gary Caudill at email@example.com.
If you are an experienced group leader and God is placing a study on your heart, give us a call 671-0422 Ext. 238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups & Activities
- First Friday Get Together: Join us on the first Friday of every month for a potluck dinner + activities! We meet in the Healing Center Auditorium at 6:30pm. We'd love to see you there. Bring a friend!
- Intercessory Prayer Group: Meets on Wednesday at 10am in the Prayer Room at the church. We wait in the presence of God as He reveals the things we are to pray about. All are welcome! The Intercessory Prayer Group meets in B116. Contact Susan Hoskins, email@example.com for more information.
- Home and Hospital Visitation Team: Visit, pray and offer communion to those that are homebound or in the hospital. You’ll have an opportunity to shadow a team but if you want to join the team, additional training is required. Contact Connie for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 398.
- Email Prayer Team: Receive 5-10 prayer requests weekly from those in the church who have filled out prayer cards. No set time; pray from home when it is convenient for you! Contact Carolyn for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 237.
- Blanket Making Group: Meets on 1st and 4th Wednesdays from 2pm-4pm to make fleece blankets for kids in the foster care system. No special skills or supplies needed! Meet in area 2.4 of the church. Contact Carolyn for details. (513) 671-0422 Ext. 200
- Cincinnati Museum Center Brown Bag Lectures: Join others from the 55+ Community on the 3rd Friday of each month for a FREE lunchtime lecture of interesting topics with an emphasis on the history of Cincinnati. For more information, please contact Les Von Bargen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Friday: We are always looking for volunteers to serve at our monthly First Friday gathering. Roles include registration team, set up, clean up, table leaders, and more! Please email Connie at email@example.com for more info.
- Seasonal Events: The 55+ community serves together at various seasonal events, including making pancakes for Turkeyfest, handing mugs out for Easter, Summer of Service, holidays like Easter and Christmas, and more! To serve with our team for a seasonal event, please email Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Summer of Service: 55+ will be serving together for this year's Summer of Service, June 17-21, 2019. Specific roles will be available later. Please email Connie at email@example.com for more info.
- Serve Saturday: Join 55+ as we serve our city at the monthly churchwide Serve Saturday event. For more information, please contact Gary Caudill at firstname.lastname@example.org.