If you or your spouse are age 55+ you're invited to join us! As our child raising and career demands are winding down, we may be in a unique position where we have more time, flexibility, and resources at our disposal than ever before. We may also encounter some difficult challenges as we maneuver through this life stage.
Team up with others in the 55+ ministry and be encouraged to live a life of purpose as we make the most of this season of our lives. Check out our current groups and class offerings below.
Are you on Facebook? Join our Vineyard Cincinnati 55+ Facebook Group! Stay up-to-date on what's happening in this group, connect with others, and see photos from events.
Daytime Bible Study
Join us for a regular Bible study on Tuesday mornings from 10:30am-12noon in Area 2.4 (Vineyard Kids area near the Big Room).
God's Word offers practical help for all stages of our lives. Together we will discover how He has designed us to live our lives to the fullest! If you are not available during the day, don't despair, we will have some evening programming coming soon!
If you are an experienced group leader and God is placing a study on your heart, give us a call 671-0422 Ext. 238 or email email@example.com.
Groups & Teams
- Intercessory Prayer Group: Meets on Wednesday at 10am in the Prayer Room at the church. We wait in the presence of God as He reveals the things we are to pray about. All are welcome! Contact Maryann for details (513) 326-2368.
- Home and Hospital Visitation Team: Visit, pray and offer communion to those that are homebound or in the hospital. You’ll have an opportunity to shadow a team but if you want to join the team, additional training is required. Contact Connie for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 398.
- Email Prayer Team: Receive 5-10 prayer requests weekly from those in the church who have filled out prayer cards. No set time; pray from home when it is convenient for you! Contact Carolyn for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 237.
- Helping Hands: Some folks in the church have time and talents to spare while others may need some help with some simple tasks or errands such as picking up a prescription, providing a ride to the doctor, changing light bulbs in the ceiling or hanging a curtain rod. Be part of the development and coordination team! Contact Connie for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 398.
- Adopt a Widow/Widower for a year: The first year after losing your spouse is incredibly difficult. Be part of the team that connects with, encourages and invites those who may be struggling with loneliness. Contact Connie for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 398.
- Friends of Our Vets: Be part of the team that offers ongoing support at veteran’s functions throughout the year. Contact Connie for details (513) 671-0422 Ext. 398.
- Blanket Making Group: Meets on 1st and 4th Wednesdays from 2pm-4pm to make fleece blankets for kids in the foster care system. No special skills or supplies needed! Meet in area 2.4 of the church. Contact Carolyn for details. (513) 671-0422 Ext. 200
Please feel free to call us at (513) 671-0422 Ext. 238 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer your questions.