If you or your spouse are age 55+ you're invited to join us! As our child raising and career demands are winding down, we may be in a unique position where we have more time, flexibility, and resources at our disposal than ever before. We may also encounter some difficult challenges as we maneuver through this life stage.
Team up with others in the 55+ Community and be encouraged to live a life of purpose as we make the most of this season of our lives. Check out our current groups and class offerings below.
Read Latest News
Are you on Facebook? Join our Vineyard Cincinnati 55+ Facebook Group! Stay up-to-date on what's happening in this group, connect with others, and see photos from events.
55+ Bible Study
God's Word offers practical help for all stages of our lives. Together we will discover how He has designed us to live our lives to the fullest!
Join us for a regular Bible study on Tuesday mornings from 10:30am-12:00pm or Tuesday evenings from 7:00pm-8:30pm on Zoom.
For more information on this Bible study, please contact Connie Neckers at email@example.com.
If you are an experienced group leader and God is placing a study on your heart, give us a call 671-0422 Ext. 238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups & Activities
- First Friday Get Together: Join us on the first Friday of every month for a potluck dinner + activities! We meet in the Big Room at the Main Building at 6:30pm. We'd love to see you there. Bring a friend!
- Intercessory Prayer Group: Meets on Tuesdays at 10am in the Groom's Room at the Chapel. We wait in the presence of God as He reveals the things we are to pray about. All are welcome! The Intercessory Prayer Group meets in B116. Contact Susan Hoskins, email@example.com for more information.
- Email Prayer Team: Receive 5-10 prayer requests weekly from those in the church who have filled out prayer cards. No set time; pray from home when it is convenient for you! Contact Susan Hoskins, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Blanket Making Group: We are not currently meeting due to COVID-19.
- First Friday: We are always looking for volunteers to serve at our monthly First Friday gathering. Roles include food prep, set up, clean up, table leaders, and more! Please email Connie at email@example.com for more info.
- Serve Saturday: Join others from 55+ as we serve our city at the monthly churchwide Serve Saturday event. For more information, please contact Randy Henson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vineyard Kids: Vineyard Kids has a place for you, whether rocking babies or assisting in the elementary classrooms. Contact Andy Bowman at email@example.com.
- Facilities: If you enjoy working on small projects and doing repairs, contact Kenny Anton with the Facilities team at firstname.lastname@example.org.