Good Things Happening
Shannon Niehaus |
August 6, 2020
There are so many good things happening at Vineyard Cincinnati Church! Here are just a few.
THE HEALING CENTER
- The Young Adults helped a woman in Hamilton with home repairs such as yard work, painting, porch carpet removal and pressure washing on Saturday, Aug. 8.
- Young Adults (college age & 20's) are invited to enjoy a bonfire, cornhole, volleyball, and more at a social distance on Fridays monthly. Next gathering is Aug. 14 at 7pm. LEARN MORE
- 14 Women's Community Groups are doing the Reckless Faith study together on Mondays evenings via Zoom. LEARN MORE
- On August 1, Serve Saturday volunteers helped school faculty with cleaning, organizing, and landscaping projects at four local schools. LEARN MORE
THE FAMILY SERVICE
- Families have been worshiping together, playing games, and enjoying the teaching on the big screens at the Family Service on Sundays at 9:30 and 11:30 in the Big Room. RSVP FOR FAMILY SERVICE
INTERCESSORY PRAYER TEAM
- Multiple intercessory prayer groups continue to pray for God’s protection of the Vineyard Church and staff. LEARN MORE
- The 55+ Ministry m eets in the parking lot on Tuesdays to pray for the church, weekend services, and more.
- The 55+ life groups have also made dozens of masks for Healing Center volunteers and called hundreds of Vineyard folks who are age 65+ to check in and pray for them. LEARN MORE
CINCY PRAYER ADVENTURE
We are covering our city with prayer with the Cincy Prayer Adventure! One Mom writes,
“Listening to the children pray was so sweet as they each chose the buildings they wanted to pray for including churches, schools, libraries, stores, apartment buildings, homes, and a war memorial. We ended our journey at Skyline praying over the staff and enjoying a family dinner together. It was such a blessing to feel the Holy Spirit move in a mighty way!”
There's still time to go on the Cincy Prayer Adventure. LEARN MORE